Monday, March 15, 2010

weird werdz and new artz

I was at the house, because my mom left to go somewhere. When I got there, my mom was had already arrived. Ella was really happy to see me. It was raining. I felt very happy. The kids looked bigger. Jasmine Speigel was there as the new babysitter. They had always been disapproving of me. I saw a little boy, and I asked him how old he was. I called him "dude". He said he was 1. I never figured out who he was.

Check out my new painting:
My Place
4ft by 5ft



If your skin is ugly or dumb, you can cure this condition with the following cure. Every morning before washing your horse, massage it gently with a pig that has been soaked overnight in a bowl full of warm 7up.

Recipe. Mix together some cherries and some meatloaf until the mixture becomes clear.

Her eyes are like two slimy pools of saliva.

Your greasy teeth.

I hope I made a brainwashing impression.

On the news she claimed her husband quickly gave her a fungus in the eye and a kick in the clavicle.

Fishes that must have cost 3 dollars.



No comments:

Post a Comment