Sunday, April 29, 2012

my first email address

was crashgirl59@hotmail.com

applied expressionism

contemporary painting got lost in the fury of conceptualism.

painting is controlled automatism

my head is lost in school.

wonder what the world is without that solid ground?

maybe i should go to business school...

oh, and p.s mom

i make my rules after graduation.

i know what i SHOULD do

i know what i WANNNNNA do.

i'm not sure if it's blind faith

but something is telling me

things will work out okay for me.

at least in the short term

but maybe long term as well?

yet to be determained

lofty goals can be met too soon

slow down

bad advice

present myself differently in da future

one week til my show

tamed me yet to be determained

not affraid to make an ass of myselffff. or at least not realize you're making an ass of yourself until afterward. naivety works 


No comments:

Post a Comment