Thursday, February 18, 2010

Come in she said I'll give you shelter from the storm.


Spring is necessary after winter. Especially in Oregon. There is a general veil of depression covering all of the humans and plants and animals during winter here. It is dark, damp, and cold by 4:30 in the afternoon. When you don't get up until noon like me this is a problem. Then spring comes along and flowers bloom and a billion bikers come out of hibernation!

I have a turtle named Quincy Bigz. I love him with all of my heart. Here is a picture of sir quince. He likes to make sick jumps off his log. It's actually pretty impressive. You wouldn't think a box turtle would be nearly as adventurous as this little guy. He provides hours of entertainment for both of us.

Here is my most recent painting called The Twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment